1. Action speaks louder than words.
2. Be slow to promise and quick to perform.
3. Virtue is fairer far than beauty.
4. From small beginnings comes great things.
5. Every man is his own worst enemy.
6. A young idler, an old beggar.
7. Energy and persistence conquer all things.
8. No way is impossible to courage.
9. A bold attempt is half success.
10. No cross, no crown.
11. Actions speak louder than words.
12. Do what you say, and say what you do
13. Treat other people as you hope they will treat you.
14. Suspicion is the poison of friendship.
15.I'm walking very slowly. But I never go back.
16. Self who can’t afford to help, strong strike down.
17. We must strive for survival in the competition.
18. Nothing is impossible for a willing heart.
19. Only the selfless can be fearless.
20. Never judge by appearances.
21.The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
22. A friend in need is a friend indeed.
23. If winter comes , can spring be far behind ?
24. A smooth sea never made a skillful mariner.
25.The water that bears the boat is the same that swallows it up.
26. It is always morning somewhere in the world.
27. Whatever is worth doing is worth doing well.
28. A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love.
29.All that you do, do with your might; things done by halves are never done right.
30.Don’t aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.
31.A smooth sea never made a skillful mariner.
32.He who seize the right moment, is the right man.
33.If you are doing your best, you will not have to worry about failure.
34. Do not, for one repulse, give up the purpose that you resolved to effect.
35.Doubt is the key to knowledge.
36.All time is no time when it is past.
37.There is no limit in the universe -- knowledge is infinite.
38.Bad luck often brings good luck.
39.Clumsy birds have to start flying early.
40.Do one thing at a time, and do well.
41.Haste makes waste.
42.The journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step.
43.One is never too old to learn.
44.Something is learned every time a book is opened.
45.Strike while the iron is hot.
46.The car will find its way round the hill when it gets there.
47.Time tries all things.
48.Virtue never grows old.
49.What is done cannot be undone.
50.Don't let your dreams be dreams.
51.The greatest test of courage on earth is to bear defeat without losing heart.
52.Life is like freshly fallen snow. Be careful where you walk because every step1 will show.
53.Respect is for those who deserve it, not for those who demand it.
54.There's only one corner of the universe you can be sure of improving, and that's your own self.
55.The world is like a mirror: Frown at it and it frowns at you; smile, and it smiles too.
56.Memory is in the palm to pour the water whether you spread out or hold still drop by drop will slip through your fingers by living in flowed clean.
57.The car will find its way round the hill when it gets there.
58.The reason why a great man is great is that he resolves to be a great man.
59. Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions form insufficient premises.
60.Life is fine and enjoyable, yet you must learn to enjoy your fine life.
61.Life is but a hard and tortuous journey.
62.A common danger causes common action.
63.A contented mind is a continual / perpetual feast.
64.There's only one corner of the universe you can be sure of improving, and that's your own self.
65.Anger begins with folly, and ends in repentance.
66.Victory won’t come to me unless I go to it.
67.True mastery of any skill takes a lifetime.
68.Sharp tools make good work.
69.Look at every one equally, irrespective of rich or poor, noble or of low caste.
70.Living without an aim is like sailing without a compass.
71.Wisdom in the mind is better than money in the hand.
72.Every noble work is at first impossible.
73.Each man is the architect of his own fate.
74.The longest day has an end.
75.You have to believe in yourself . That's the secret of success.
76.Knowledge makes humble, ignorance makes proud.
77.Wealth is the test of a man’s character.
78.The best hearts are always the bravest.
79.Birds of a feather flock together.
80.Birth is much, but breeding is more.
81. Keep trying no matter how hard it seems. it will get easier.
82.The hard part isn’t making the decision. It’s living with it.
83.Better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
84.All things in their being are good for something.
85.Difficult circumstances serve as a textbook of life for people.
86.Life is a school and we are here to learn.
87.Failure is the mother of success.
88.Sharp tools make good work.
89.Wasting time is robbing oneself.
90.If you find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn’t lead anywhere.
91.Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
92.If they throw stones at you, don’t throw back, use them to build your own foundation instead.
93.The purpose of life is the only fortune worth finding.
94.A pessimist is one who makes difficulties of his opportunities and an optimist is one who makes opportunities of his difficulties.
95.The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
96.Deciding what not to do is as important as deciding what to do.
97.Don’t worry about what others are doing better than you. Concentrate on beating your own records every day. Success is a battle between YOU and YOURSELF only.
98.The clearest footprints of life are often on the muddiest road.
99.Never be 'too much available' to someone otherwise you will lose your importance.
100. May you have the courage to move forward an inch, but also have the ease to retreat a foot. 愿你有前进一寸的勇气，亦有后退一尺的从容。